Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Craziness Continues

Posted by honestmummyof5 at 18:29
Well it Thursday and more craziness......

Today my Husband is home, which is wonderful someone to help with the kids but at the same time a little stressful. He had a meeting at work yesterday with all his colleges and it didn't go so well, and they were all on the phone to each other last night and have decided to all take a sick day. I am very proud that he and his workmates are taking some action against there bosses but I also have to admit I'm a little stressed, we really cant afford for him to loose his job!
I guess we just have to wait and see.......

Mr 7 and Mr 5 are at school, Miss 5 months and Mr 18 months are enjoying a nice little nap, so we have Mr 3 being entertained with my old digital camera taking random photos of things around the house. Think it's time for me to go and get creative!!!!

Thanks for stopping by again
xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Honest Mummy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos